Friday, November 6, 2009

HO' YEAH.

Guess what? It's the end of CBL! Which officially marks the end of my Form 1 Academics life. Thank God.  Let me just say this, 2009 was a disappointment and a drag. Probably, it's my fault for no focusing enough on my studies. I studied so hard for the last exam and I did my absolute worst for some reason. I have no idea how that happened. I only regret these stuff when I don't study but I did, REALLY HARD. Harder than the other exams and I come out with crappy results. I don't mean to rant here, but still. I don't want to drop to the second class next year, that would be utterly embarrassing, heartbreaking and I just might wear a paper bag over my head everyday.

In three words : 2009 was poop. *no vulgarities, so yeah.

Your new fantastic four.
Sort of.


No comments:

Post a Comment