Friday, October 16, 2009

Best friends.

Hey readers. Wow, it's been quite awhile since the last update. Anyways, I decided to post something 'cause I really miss Nick and Anthony. Nick and I have been good friends since we were 7! Anthony, since we were 9. It's sad to see we're all going in different directions already, and we're only 13! Anthony moved to London. Nick and Max moved to GIS. The rest are either migrating or moving school soon. I think in the end, it'll just be Jinn, Kai Xin, Cass and I. I just really hope we won't fall apart and stay as best friends forever.



Nicholas Yong Ming Fook.
I miss you too much.
* Sorry for the bad aiming.


L-R : Me, Anthony, Nick.
How sexy are we?


Anthony : London
Nadia : Malaysia
The use of skype, is highly useful.


Nadia : Hermia
Anthony : Lysander
Nick : Busy body at the back
Midsummer Night's Dream



I love you guys till the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment