FAME! I'm gonna live forever <3
So anyways, our school's staging the musical FAME. Come watch it! Details are on our school website. It's been about 2 months of rehearsals and for me, 1 month of skipping school! The downside is that when I get back, the work I'll be getting will be endless. The upside is, I get to experience performing in this musical. I don't have any major role, I'm just a dancer, but still. I also get to spend a lot of time with Anthony before he leaves for London.
I'm only in three scenes + finale.
Mable's Prayer ; Omg. I need a corset to hold in my fat! The leotard is so tight, but the scene is fun.
Prom ; I'm dancing with Iwawan, which is okay I guess. I have this blue dress which is nice but the threads are coming out a bit by bit.
Bring On Tomorrow (Graduation) ; It's like graduation from the production. On the last day, that scene would be the most meaningful scene to me.
I'm only in three scenes + finale.
Mable's Prayer ; Omg. I need a corset to hold in my fat! The leotard is so tight, but the scene is fun.
Prom ; I'm dancing with Iwawan, which is okay I guess. I have this blue dress which is nice but the threads are coming out a bit by bit.
Bring On Tomorrow (Graduation) ; It's like graduation from the production. On the last day, that scene would be the most meaningful scene to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment