Thursday, January 29, 2009

Secondary life?

Hey !

Well, based on the title, YES, this post is about the process of moving on to secondary school.
It's different, very different. The work is endless and and suddenly nobody watches out for you in school. They just leave you there. Omg, and the prefects are quite okay, the way people describe them are so over exaggerated, gosh.

Now, I tend to involve myself in more co-curricular activities. I mean, I used to take part in various types of sports, but now I'm also involved in societies and stuff, which is pretty cool.

The only thing I quite dislike about secondary is, my math teacher. He's not what you'd call YOUNG, he should be at home, putting his feet up and reading newspaper instead of making my life miserable. Don't take me wrong, I love maths, but I just don't like the teacher!!

Well, will check back in soon.
Infinite X's and O's,
ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment